How To Create And Edit Pages
Creating and editing pages is easy and there are many possibilities!
- To create a new page, simply click on the red link I've created with your name on it.
- You will get this message: This page does not yet exist.
- Click "Create Page"
- Then edit the page to your heart's content
- To edit a page, simply click on edit button at the bottom of the page. This will open an editor.
- The text in the editor will be Wikitext, a code or syntax that is easy to learn. In fact you can do most of what you need to do just using the buttons to write the code for you.
- To add images, use the Insert Image Wizard button.
- To make a list, use the Numbered List or Bulleted List buttons.
- To add a comments module, use the syntax: [[module Comments hideForm="true"]]
- To add any html code, use the syntax: [[html]] html code here [[/html]]
- To find out more about wiki syntax, and discover all sorts of things you can do on your page, go to the wikidot syntax page
- To find more modules to add to your page, visit wikidot's modules page
- You can find thousands of possibilities by searching the wikidot community pages for the things you want to do (columns, audio, images, on and on and on)
- To create a link to a new page, use syntax: [[[new page name]]] or [[[new page name | text to display]]]. Follow the link to create a new page and instantly edit it!
- To create a link to an existing page, use the Page Link Wizard button in the editor. If you type in the first few letters of the name of the page, the wizard will give you options of existing pages to link to.
Please visit Documentation pages to learn more.
page revision: 0, last edited: 28 Nov 2011 19:08